Monday, February 9, 2009

Living room re-do on the cheap

I just wanted to share a little mood board I put together courtesy of Polyvore (such a fun thing). The urge struck me to re-design my mom's living room for her. Just something fun for me to fill some time with. Here is what I came up with:


To get the full break-down of everything in the room, click here.

you might recognize a lot of the stuff from the Target home design event, and you may recognize my little candle holder from the previous post. I just couldn't resist picking it up for myself.

what surprises me was how many fun and stylish things I found at Walmart! They are really upping their game! Like that lamp.. I LOVE that lamp, and I love the price as well.

The best part about this whole room? everything combined on that board, including the furniture, is under $1000. An entire room make-over, on the cheap. It's probably even less now, with the home design stuff on 50% off.

Let me know what you think. Is it a good room for the price?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

its awesome!!I have done lot of research on the web for Cheap Living Room Furniture and finally got it from Metroloftfurniture.com.

Anonymous said...

Cute rug! It definitely brings the room together. Nice job.